Friday 21 November 2014

CSC104H1- Term Test 2 and Project Due

Finally, term test 2 is finished, and it's much harder than the past term test " I think", maybe I am still not used to the format of CS term test , or I am having another physiology term test on the same day and actually study the term test in the last minute... :P

And I do start to work on my first project "Sneeze", in which i don't find it as hard as I thought since the instruction is clearly state on each function, and what I should do is just put it together properly so that when I click one, things will go smoothly. And I do think the project does take qutie a bit  knowledge from Mapping as well as defining function conditionally. Therefore I did spend quite some times opening previous lecture material to finish it.

And overall these few weeks material tends to be a bit light, or in other words, I AM MASTERING THE MATERIAL. Well, I do find this course much more interesting than I thought, especially when its not purely memorization like my life science courses, but using the reasoning as well as logical thinking.

The last but not least, have a good weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment