Tuesday 14 December 2010

Lab 4C 9/12

Lab 4C:
By burning anhydrous, it's a way that find out the relationship between reaction and the change of mass, as the anhydrous salt contains water, we have to burn it by Bunson burner and check out what's the mass eventually. By using empirical formula, we can also find out the name of the compound as it changes its mass.

What I learned!!!!:
-By burning anhydrous salt, water will evaporate, and if the time and the heating temperature remain the same, the percentage of H2O that evaporate will also be the same amount!

-Through the first heating and the second heating as anhydrous salt remain the same mass, which means there don't have any H2O in the ahydrous and the mass will no longer to change by heating.

-Be strong, as the Bunson burner is hot, I got to act like confidence and don't let my partner upset.

Conclusion
I learn how to use the empirical formula to find out the compound and the way of using Bunson burner. In the other hand, I've learned how to take care and teach my partner, it makes me more understanding about this lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment